Global Pharmacovigilance Specialist
Location: Princeton, New Jersey
Posted: December 02, 2016
Reference ID: 967294351
A Global Pharmacovigilance Specialist in Princeton, NJ is available courtesy of Adecco Scientific. We're searching for candidates with direct, recent, full cycle Global Pharmacovigilance or Drug Safety experience in a pharmaceutical setting. You will responsible for a wide variety of Pharmacovigilance activities and adverse event reporting for all drug development programs
Pharmacovigilance Specialist job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the coordination and monitoring of all stages of adverse event processing, tracking, review, evaluation, reconciliation and reporting in cooperation with the company global Pharmacovigilance Organization and third party CROs involved in remote/outsourced activities
• This position oversees and monitors: safety reports receipt, triage evaluation, tracking, entering, distribution, query generation, and the quality control of all safety data
• Ensure the accurate and consistent coding of adverse event data into the Global Safety Database (MedDRA, etc.).
• Maintain daily communication and collaboration with all functional groups involved in the management of the Pharmacovigilance process, safety CROs and external data management vendors
• Bachelor's degree or higher in a health related discipline. An RN, RPh, or Pharm D. degree is preferable
• A minimum of at least three to five years' experience in Pharmacovigilance environment with experience in managing adverse events processing on a global basis
• Must have experience in adverse events processing with a strong working knowledge of the ICH/FDA guidelines for GCP and Clinical Safety Reporting on a global basis
• Insert Customer Requirements
If you are interested in this Global Pharmacovigilance Specialist in Princeton, NJ then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled