At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Global Portfolio Marketer for the Abrasive Systems Division located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talents in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The Global Portable Bonded Portfolio Marketer has an overall goal of achieving the global financial and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) targets established for Abrasive Systems Division's (ASD) Portable Bonded Portfolio. The candidate selected for this role will drive both short-term performance, as well as long-term strategy for the portfolio, in conjunction with the Global Portfolio Leader.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Work globally and cross functionally as part of the Portable Bonded Business Team to grow the portfolio using a Customer First approach to drive decisions and create solutions.
- Establish and execute global strategies for each of the portfolio's product categories.
- Identify portfolio gaps and other portfolio optimization opportunities to meet customer requirements for growth.
- Gather global Voice of Customer (VOC) and Voice of Market (VOM) for the portfolio.
- Assess global price/value to establish global pricing guidelines.
- Gather global competitive intelligence and other relevant insights for the Portfolio.
- Along with the Portfolio Leader, determine and execute the portfolio plan including: margin optimization, New Product Introduction (NPI), brand and portfolio management.
- Collaborate with the Segment Marketing team, Laboratory and Manufacturing to successfully drive NPI programs to commercialization.
- Execute the division brand strategy for the portfolio.
- Provide customer input to global manufacturing and supply chain organization to optimize product quality and service to meet growth targets.
- Deliver targets to drive additional value for ASD through portfolio management
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) combined years of customer focused roles including marketing, business management and/or sales experience
- B2B sales and/or marketing experience
- Business to customer or market experience
- Industrial marketing experience
- Industrial sales experience
- Demonstrated success working within cross functional teams
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 30% domestic/international
Relocation: Is authorized within country per 3M relocation policy.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.