At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Global Pricing Analyst to join the Marketing to Order (MTO) Pricing organization located in Austin, TX. Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Global Pricing Analyst will execute and deliver SAP and Vendavo solutions through process design and configuration to meet global business requirements for pricing. The individual must collaborate with IT colleagues, Marketing to Order team members, and cross-functional teams in application design, development, integration, testing, and deployment of SAP solutions across the enterprise. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, create, test, and document pricing solution
- Fully understand and effectively communicate the capabilities of SAP and Vendavo pricing functionality.
- Ensure that key processes and components function effectively and fully meet 3M business, legal, compliance, and government requirements.
- Lead or participate fully in requirements and design workshops, representing MTO-pricing.
- Review key deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, accuracy, and quality.
- Create, execute, and document, string, functional, product integration, and user acceptance, performance, and regression test scripts and scenarios as assigned.
- Associate's degree/Technical diploma or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two (2) years of combined experience working as an analyst and/or defining business processes
- Experience in analyzing data, gathering and defining requirements, and documenting solutions
- Experience working with different pricing methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgment, and decision-making skills to objectively understand an issue and negotiate a resolution
- Experience gathering requirements and implementing a global project.
- Pricing experience working with Vendavo and SAP (SD, FI, MM)
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and deliver results in a high pressure, high paced environment
- Proven ability to identify, focus, and own, high priority tasks to manage delivery to project time-lines
- High level of competency with MS Office suite and Visio
- Experience with interfaces, including EDI as well as IDOC mapping
- Significant experience with international or global SAP and Vendavo deployments
- Experience with the following tools: SAP Solution Manager and ALMQC.
Location: Austin, TX
Travel: May include up to 5% domestic/international
Relocation Benefits: Are not authorized for this position
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.