Manage all commercial aspects of the procurement of the fountain and dispense needs of the NA food service business. This involves developing sourcing strategies for >$50MM of capital spend, aligning these with internal stakeholders across multiple functions (PepsiCo Equipment Services, R&D, Food Service Finance, Strategy, Design),leading supplier negotiations and executing supply agreements to deliver best in class pricing, 5% YOY productivity, assurance of supply and world class quality. A critical part of the strategy is in developing alternative supplier sourcing options as the category has historically been dominated by 1 supplier.Key accountabilities of the role:
- Lead all commercial aspects for the NA fountain/dispense relationships.
- Negotiate all supply agreements (US and Canada)
- Resolve all manufacturing, quality, claims, and pricing items
- Develop and implement new fountain supplier for NA.
- Work closely with R&D and MEM to develop a plan for NA supply. This includes facilitating all qualifications needs for the entire portfolio, developing an "introduction" schedule for the NA market, and commercializing without impact to the current business.
- Develop commercial aspects of new supply chains to facilitate PES (Foodservice Operations) re-manufacture and self-manufacture strategy
- Develop multi-year productivity pipeline targeted to delivery 5% productivity across new purchases, spare parts, and refurbishment purchases and activity.
- Align key stakeholders in finalizing development and qualification of lean equipment options and drive implementation in NA. Work closely with Global fountain Director to capitalize on use globally.
- Ensure all Marketing Equipment Trade Mark Approvals are completed timely to facilitate sourcing for the business.
- Ensure all METAs projected to expire are updated assuming a business need.
- Provide guidance to Food Service Finance and Sales on optimum equipment mix and conduct RFPs to maximize competitiveness of PepsiCo QSR contract renewals and bids.
- BA or BS in Business, Operations/Engineering, Supply Chain, Industrial Equipment, Finance, or other related field
- Minimum of 7-10 years of consumer products experience or in a related field
- Strong project management, negotiation, influencing, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Keywords: procurement, purchasing, supply chain, fountain, equipment, vending, dispensing, food and beverage, CPG, soda.
To be successful in this role, it is critical to have the ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty in an environment where multiple stakeholders have decision rights. The incumbent must have very strong interpersonal and influencing skills in order to bring key constituents from cross functional groups together to drive against a common goal.
NOTE: No relocation is available for this role.Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.