Qualifications/Requirements Minimum Qualifications:
- Deploy commodities into Frito Lay plants in accordance with the material requirement demands and master production schedule at each of the 32 plant locations
- Drive business initiatives and provide leadership for cross functional projects that impact commodity requirements (i.e. portfolio oil changes, natural organics products)
- Make decisions and are consistent to the strategic objectives within Purchasing and communicate those decisions in a timely manner to support supply and/or repositioning needs.
- Reduce transportations expenses through the proper sourcing decisions and transportation mode selection.
- Responsible for addressing supplier capacity & delivery issues and providing direction between the plant supplier and procurement.
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 years of experience in logistics, MRP, Rail logistics and/or plant operations.
- Background in transportation with effective understanding of inbound materials and rail operations
- Efficient in MPT and other system such as Transportation Manager.
- Advanced Excel capability
- Ability to analyze data and troubleshoot issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be capable to travel as business needs dictate
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.