Coordination of data and traffic management for brand programming on Beverage Packaging across all Procurement categories; Flexible films (labels and wraps), Fiber Packaging (Paperboard, Corrugated, Liquid Cartons and Cups), Rigid Packaging (Cans, Crowns and Closures).Scope:
This position is the primary traffic gatekeeper for the Commercialization Process across the Beverage Portfolio.
- Artwork tracking and handoff
- Initiative timeline and execution status
- Intra-supplier process mapping and timeline
- Management and training for web based commercialization tool
Qualifications/Requirements Key Skills:
- Owns graphics project timeline for Commercialization process
- Artwork development and management protocol (handoff and major execution milestones)
- Communicates to Marketing and Design leadership (CAP, StageGate and Design Execution)
- Provides updates, follow ups and outstanding items to GP Commercial team members
- Project budget creation, tracking (including accruals) and follow up
- Issues weekly artwork and project management scorecard to Marketing/Design, Global Procurement and Supply Chain Integration
- Manage Local Can Packaging Promotions Process
- Management and training for web based project tool which is utilized across internal and external network
- Owns supplier publication tracker (Lead Times)
- Undergraduate degree; preferably in Graphic Commercialization or Print Technology
- In depth knowledge of PepsiCo packaging categories and associated printing methods
- Priority Setting: has a high capacity for managing multiple projects simultaneously and cross-functionally; can eliminate roadblocks and create focus.
- Strong Communication: comfortable and effective communicating (verbal and written) with internal and external stakeholders across levels.
- Highly Collaborative: works will with others, including internal and external stakeholders to achieve results. Keeps team/stakeholders informed to avoid unnecessary surprises
- Innovative: takes initiative to find ways to get better results; seeks advice and takes advantage of ideas, best practices and solutions developed elsewhere.
Not Eligible for Relocation