Global Procurement Category Manager for various ingredient categories spanning across PepsiCo's NAN (North America Nutrition) business, including Quaker, Gatorade Foods and Tropicana. Responsibilities will allow the candidate a broad range of procurement expertise, supply management, and visibility to GP and cross-functional teams and leadership. Position will allow for increasing level of responsibility based on performance.
- Productivity Lead -Ingredients Quaker NA (QNA)- Responsible for delivering productivity agenda for the Ingredients group within QNA. Serve as key productivity liaison for all QNA direct procurement categories. Manages all aspects of productivity agenda across multiple product categories with high-level of cross-functional alignment with QNA Leadership, suppliers, and mentoring other team members on project management and execution. Serve as key project liaison for all other direct spend categories in order to ensure full delivery of GP productivity agenda for the QNA business unit.
- QNA Ingredient Innovation - Responsible for sourcing of all new key ingredients to support the PSP Innovation pipeline, including identification of new suppliers, new ingredients, and qualification of both to meet R&D and Q&A (FSMA) parameters.
Ingredient Sourcing - Execution NAN ingredient strategy by ingredient category (Dried Fruit, Flavors, Chemicals, Vitamins, Colors, financial reporting for NAN ingredient spend (Price Variance, AOP planning, PSP, Cash Flow and delivery), and ensuring suppliers deliver appropriate supply chain and quality compliance metrics. Support cross-functional work with R&D/Supply Chain, Marketing, & suppliers to identify and deliver new products as dictated by Innovation/renovation agenda.
- Delivery of all ingredient innovation projects / new launches for assigned categories.
- Manage front-line key strategic relationships with strategic PepsiCo suppliers.
- Work cross-functionally with Global Procurement, R&D, and Ingredient Quality Assurance leadership to drive key action items on Business Continuity Plans for assigned critical ingredient suppliers.
- Drive increased MWBE spend penetration - Tier 1 spend and Tier 2 spend (leveraging existing PepsiCo programs as appropriate and ensuring execution by non-MWBE suppliers).
- Commodity Market Knowledge - Responsible for understanding underlying commodity markets that impact the scope of the ingredient spend, including exchange traded (i.e. Chicago Mercantile Exchange) and other agricultural commodities. Responsible for understanding key growing cycles of agricultural commodities/TCO of Value Added Ingredients and how those impact Innovation timelines / delivery.
- BA/BS Business Administration or related discipline or MBA in Supply Chain / Procurement of related discipline preferred.
- 5+ Years Previous Purchasing Category Experience
- LSS Green or Black Belt Preferred
- Supply Chain Management
Eligible for Limited Relocation