The role of Manager, GP Independent Bottler (IB) Lead is a pivotal role in the execution of the GP IB Procurement Program. This high visibility position is a mandatory service that is included in the IB Master Purchasing Agreement.
- Represent all Global Procurement (GP) category stakeholders to the Independent Bottlers. Coverage is Direct and Indirect Categories contracted under GP. Financial and service requirements across all supply agreements.
- The individual must be fully acquainted with all GP category strategies, supply plans, packaging development / ingredient fundamentals, and vigorously represent both GP and IB interests throughout the life of the supplier/ IB contracts.
- This position is a benefit to Global Procurement as it is the central point of interface with the IB community. This position alleviates the necessity to have each individual GP category team support the IB platform (15 producing Bottlers with 20-30 supply locations, plus 90+ non-producing bottlers)
- Liaison with GP Financial Teams to communicate changes on category pricing and program compliance
- Interaction at senior levels within GP, PC - NAB Bottler Operations, and Independent Bottlers
Role will have the oversight of the Director, Supplier Engagement & Process Integration. Director will be the primary relationship owner/leader within the GP community for the IB Procurement Program. Qualifications/Requirements Qualifications:
Requirements / Accountabilities:Manage all aspects of the GP/IB Procurement Direct and Indirect contract execution and compliance:
- Detail oriented with ability to understand broader implications of situations and develop action plans and communications plans to resolve issues
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable of packaging / ingredient production, bottling operations, procurement contract servicing
- Ability to manage through conflict i.e. supply outage problems
- Bachelor Degree
- PC-NAB Bottler Operations key contacts and escalation procedures and process
- Independent bottler key relationship management
- Maintenance of status of open bottler issues
- Provide insight and support for all GP financial communications regarding positions and values for pass-backs, pass-back accruals, WAPS, transfer pricing, transportation, etc.
- Maintain documentation of key spreadsheets and critical IB requests
- GP Category knowledge; Directs and Indirect Categories, and GP Financial Fundamentals
- GP Category team contract / agreement specifics; included categories and included products / services; also must be aware of all category strategies and timing for any supply shifts, RFPs and/ or new supplier transition timing
- Deep knowledge of participating Bottler networks and key contacts
Key periodic calendar responsibilities:
- Conference calls with key bottlers
- Review of periodic pass-back accrual notification reports to the field to identify any issues / concerns / inconsistencies
- Develop and communicate updates to the field: Forecasts, WAP changes, or any material adjustments that affect the member bottlers
- Efficiently manage the significant inflow of daily emails and, bottler and GP contacts and communication: respond to all within 48 hours
- Maintain check list of status of follow ups and critical action items
- Anticipate bottler questions regarding reports from GP finance - provide key indicators or heads ups when possible
- Work closely with NAB Bottler Operations Team to continuously assure alignment of messaging to Independent Bottlers
Not Eligible for Relocation