- Lead negotiations for information technologies(IT), including master agreements, Statements of work(SOW), software as a service(SaaS), and renewals.
- Scope of negotiations include hardware, services, software and telecom suppliers.
- Responsible for managing relationships between IT Purchasing, PepsiCo functional teams (e.g., Finance, IT, etc.), PepsiCo Legal and Suppliers
- Support Procurement activities to achieve annual productivity targets within the Global Procurement productivity framework.
- Work with PepsiCo and industry specialists leading RFP, RFQ, RFI, competitive bids, maintenance renewals, and miscellaneous projects.
- Encourage use of MWBE suppliers by stakeholders whenever possible; enlist suppliers for second tier spend input.
- Drive optimization and eliminate waste from specific methodologies for redeployment into business-critical new tools
- Ensure use of PepsiCo's policies as well as terms and conditions to ensure best in class economics and minimized risk.
- Research and implement industry best practices.
- Success in role can lead to various other positions across the global Procurement function.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Business, Purchasing, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in purchasing, vendor management, and IT contract negotiations with a history of success in a breadth of prior challenging experiences.
- Demonstrated supplier negotiation, project management, and time management skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a diverse set of people, including executive levels of management.
- Ability to create total cost of ownership analysis
- Self-starter with proven project management skills
- Track record of success negotiating with a variety of services, software, and telecom suppliers.
- High integrity: won't compromise values to get results.
- Leadership: eager to embrace and lead change, ability to manage in PepsiCo's ambiguous matrix environment.
- Focused on results: perseveres and is resilient in the pursuit of objectives, willing to take on new challenges, works to resolve tough issues.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills: comfortable and effective communicating (verbal and written) with all stakeholders, across global markets.
- Highly collaborative: works well with others, and can identify and inform Procurement, internal stakeholders, and suppliers to deliver results; keeps others informed.
- Inclusive: treats all people with respect and fairness, open to and respectful of others' opinions and points of view.
- Innovative: takes initiative to find ways to get better results, seeks and takes advantage of ideas, best practices and solutions.
Not Eligible for Relocation