- Lead and implement the IFM project for FLNA
- Lead the development of sector procurement Indirects - Facility Services (Sanitation, Janitorial, Temp Labor, among other sub categories - strategies and key initiatives for the category +$100MM across NAF and NAB
- Lead governance for spend management, value creation, productivity and supplier performance management
- Negotiation/Lead of major procurement activities (Tendering, Contract, Vendor selection, Site visits and Financial analysis)
- Utilize GP's robust 7-step process for those Indirect sub-categories
- Lead the commercial elements of the category for the sector including: data collection & validation, opportunity assessment, deep dives in the sub categories, strategy and business case development
- Construct a clear understanding of cost drivers and external benchmarks across multiple indirect categories identifying value levers to create tactics enabling incremental value
- Working in collaboration with Indirect COEs and stakeholders, lead the development of the AOP, strategic plans, tactics and project pipeline.
- Deliver AOP productivity goal and keep the sector MSO, COEs and Finance Director informed of performance and key risks/opportunities each period
- Effectively communicate with operating departments on future requirements, commitments, costs, timing and performance of suppliers in regard to Professional Service activities.
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of all laws and regulations affecting purchase and delivery of Professional Services.
- Maintain data timely and accurately and track savings utilizing the Global Procurement Power Steering tool.
- Support Divisional and Corporate MWBE objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant area; graduate degree preferred
- Seasoned professional with mastery of procurement principles & practices acquired through +5 years of experience in leading edge FMCG environment
- Prior experience in the food/beverage industry and functional knowledge of corporate office processes.
- Deep procurement commercial experience, strategic category management and Indirects category (Facility Services) experience required
- Contract expertise and solid knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Deep and comprehensive understanding of supply chain and commercial business challenges and priorities as relates to procurement
- Vast knowledge and comprehensive understanding of P2P (procure to pay processes, procedures, systems and data mining and interpretation in order to drive a lean transactional process
- Industry / market knowledge, leveraging insights from this external benchmarking to identify opportunities which will drive additional value
- Leadership experience and capability required to lead and motivate teams (operate in a matrix as well) across functions, geographies and cultures
- Strong internal stakeholder management skills: capacity to listen, build trusting relationships in all levels of the organization, understand and capture stakeholder's needs and deliver effective GP solutions
- Proven ability to conduct contract negotiations and contract management activities
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, project management, collaboration, communication and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to managed and influence all phases of Change management through cross functional teams
- Strong financial and analytical skills; demonstrated experience calculating financial implications to procurement strategies and decisions; business case development
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate using Microsoft Productivity products such as Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
Bilingual not mandatory but desirable Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.