The Senior Manager, Human Resources Services is responsible for developing sourcing strategy executing tactics to drive procurement efficiencies in the HR Services category.
- Conduct financial analysis of historical spend and cost performance within categories, through data mining, statistical analyses, processing of large amounts of data, and translating data insights into findings and hypothesis.
- Conduct total cost of ownership analysis, identifying major cost drivers and identify productivity opportunities.
- Understand and assess business needs, supply market dynamics and substitution opportunities.
- Develop comprehensive procurement strategies and tactics to minimize TCO, including opportunities to improve quality, price, yields, service levels, and embrace sustainability.
- Align key stakeholders to strategy and execution plans.
- Plan and execute market events (bidding, price negotiation, etc.) to achieve strategic goals.
- Negotiate and execute PepsiCo global/regional contracts with suppliers, ensuring adherence to GP policies and financial controls
- Continuously monitor supplier performance by implementing and maintaining performance kpi's and tracking programs.
- Bachelor's degree - business, marketing, liberal arts, technical. MBA strongly preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience, preferably Indirect sourcing/procurement experience in CPG
- Strong collaboration, communication, and influencing skills.
- Ability to work in matrix environment, and demonstrate organizational savvy
- Strong strategic, analytical, and project management skills.
- Eager to embrace and support change, ability to manage in an ambiguous environment, consistently works against the right priorities.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management, and in multicultural settings.
- Effective negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.