Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
The Global Marketing Manager will participate in the creation of the overall commercial strategy and execution of new products and the expansion of existing products within the Hemostat portfolio of the Advanced Surgery Business. This includes, product lifecycles, pricing strategies, KOL strategies, portfolio optimization and the overall financial health of the product
The Marketing Manager will partner closely with their team and leader to participate in developing the following:
- Develop Global long range plans (LRP) and investment plan
- Establish the global value proposition and evidence strategy to maximize market adoption
- Define new product development needs versus unmet market opportunities
- Understand competitive landscape and determine game theory strategies to maximize market share
- Qualitative Analysis, market segmentation, and pricing strategies
- Define portfolio strategy including the product roadmap and lifecycle management
- Set global product launch plans including go-to-market strategies
- Establish KOL relationships
- Define market development strategy and identification of key adoption barriers
- Collaborate with R&D, Clinical, Market Access, Regulatory, Manufacturing, and Regional Marketing
- Market assessment and segmentation
- Product Launch Experience
- Integrated communication strategies/Campaign development
- Qualitative analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree a plus. 2 years of marketing experience preferred.
- Healthcare/ Device experience preferred
#LI-LG1P Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.