About American Express Global Business Travel
Positioned at the intersection of commerce and travel, American Express Global Business Travel offers its customers a comprehensive network, service dependability, and deep insight to help move people and businesses forward. American Express Global Business Travel provides leading travel solutions, integrated consulting services, proprietary research, and end-to-end meetings and events capabilities. These innovative offerings enable clients to optimize the return on their travel and meetings investments.
As a new company that is ready to change the travel management world, we have an unprecedented opportunity to transform the landscape thanks to our relationship with American Express and to a new entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for talented, passionate, committed candidate to help propel our new organization forward and create technology solutions that excite our customers.Job Description
We are looking for a seasoned Global Product Manager to join our Product and Technology Strategy team. The role of the Global Product Manager will be focused on aligning technologies and capabilities to the needs of the broader enterprise, specific business units and client end-users.
Supported by technology colleagues, the product manager will apply sound lifecycle management discipline across the global platform to effectively deliver shared services that are fit for purpose and fit for use.
The product manager will work closely with technology peers, IT support and business leaders to build transformative strategies and roadmaps that enable GBT to take advantage of the rapidly changing travel management company data landscape.**Must be willing to work onsite at our Phoenix, AZ office or work PHX hours.**Position Description
Responsible for the effective delivery of technology/data products by:
Minimum Requirements4+ years of experience in product management Critical Skills
- Partnering with business unit customers, IT technology and support staff, Security & Risk Management and external clients and vendors to define and maintain the overall product portfolio
- Driving the development of product strategies and roadmaps that are aligned with business objectives, customer demand, and enterprise architecture
- Project managing the development of products, business centric SLAs, and support client needs
- Initiating projects to enhance product offerings to address new required business capabilities, product targets, and new technologies
- Translating business needs into requirements
- Leading continuous product improvement based on monitoring product performance, input from service management teams and business unit customers
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- 5+ years experience with global travel data
- 5+ year experience in collaborative leadership leading cross functional teams, driving consensus and deliverables without direct supervisory responsibility, working with customers, business partners and leaders to solve business problems.
- 5+ years experience with products, services, technologies and vendor practices related to the delivery of global data product offerings
- 5+ year experience in project management and planning skills including defining project scopes and program milestones, managing complex, cross functional service implementations and planning and coordinating service implementation (product launch) work streams
- 5+ years experience with excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills with experience developing audience appropriate communication materials for subjects including but not limited to strategic planning, product roadmaps, and product sunset plans.
- Change leadership experience
- Familiar with agile oriented development frameworks
- Vendor Management experience
- Familiar with Open Travel Alliance Schema a plus
- Familiar with global travel data as well as GDS experience a plus
- Experience with web service data transmission
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experiencePhysical Requirements
25% travel**Must be willing to work onsite at our Phoenix, AZ office or work PHX hours.** Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .