Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Key Responsibilities
- Develop new procedures and Best Known Methods (BKMs) to service new products. Contribute to the FMECA process.
- Participate in or own first chamber Build & Test in Apps lab. Solve issues, or work with Engineering to address issues identified. Work with Manufacturing to develop procedures and participate (if required) on New Product final test
- Partner with Quality & Reliability (Q&R) group to review and address Top Field Issues. Participate in or own CAPA process. Conduct or facilitate Failure Analysis (FA) if needed
- Develop and document procedures to install (start-up), retrofit and maintain the product (Technical Product Manuals)
- Develop new procedures, Customer Engineering Notices (CENs), Internal Service Bulletins (ISBs) and troubleshooting guides as required
- Collect process and qualification data to create product Best Known Methods (BKMs)
- Develop initial training package for new products and work with Global Technical Training (GTT) to develop training class. Train Customer Engineers (CEs), Process Engineers (PSEs) and Technical Product Support (TPS) assigned to customers who will receive ELS Shipments, prior to shipping
- Identify new parts that require to be stocked by AGS and work with them to ensure parts are stocked in correct locations
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.