Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May lead functional teams or projects. Key Responsibilities
- Ensure legacy corrective actions and Lessons Learned are captured in New Products design intent. Contribute to the FMECA process.
- Develop new procedures and Best Known Methods (BKMs) to service new products.
- Participate in Engineering Design Reviews
- Partner with Quality & Reliability (Q&R) group to review and address Top Field Issues
- Participate in or own CAPA process. Conduct or facilitate Failure Analysis (FA) if needed
- Drive resolution of key issues with Engineering. Own beta site test plans and reporting
- Align with Global Technical Training (GTT) on overall training plans for new products, train the trainers.
- Identify new parts that require to be stocked by AGS and work with them to ensure parts are stocked in correct locations
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.