Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is recruiting for a Global Project Manager, located in Piscataway, NJ; considerations will be made for other New Jersey and Pennsylvania J&J Facilities.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Specifically, Customer Services and Logistics (CLS) represent all Customer Experience, Distribution, Transportation, and Channel management for the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. This organization represents three separate sectors of the Johnson & Johnson Organization: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow global visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to the broader Johnson & Johnson Global Supply Chain Organization and partners closely with peer groups throughout Global Supply Chain.
Global Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Developing global project plans related to the transition and execution phases of acquisitions and divestitures.
• Representing CLS in key Business Development meetings and will assist with the development of BD related service contracts
• Developing integrated project scorecards at a regional and global level
• Leading global teams through the execution of transitional services agreements and integration for CLS of new companies or brands
• Aiding in the development and standardization of the regional project milestones
• Assisting with the development of acquisition and divestiture best practices and playbooks for CLS
• Providing leadership for the formation and facilitation of the CLS Acquisition and Divestiture Community of Practice
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required with preference in engineering, business, finance or supply chain discipline; advanced degree/MBA strongly preferred.
• Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience required, including Order to Cash, Distribution, Supply Chain Project Management, or related experience.
• Demonstrated project management experience leading large, complex, cross-functional projects required.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels required.
• Ability to quickly learn how to lead and structure transition services agreement required
• Knowledge in deal structure, including the ability to understand supply chain interdependencies preferred
• Experience in multiple supply chain disciplines preferred.
• Strong global project management experience preferred.
• FPX training and/or PMP or equivalent certifications preferred.
• Demonstrated people management experience, including experience managing cross-functional teams and/or organizations preferred.
• Experience working on A&D projects or similarly complex integrations strongly preferred
• Position is located in Piscataway, NJ, with consideration for other NJ or PA J&J Facilities, and will require up to 30% travel both domestic and international.
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-PennsylvaniaOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function