- Responds to compensation data requests and analysis to support HRBPs and provides guidance on compensation related manners.
- Provides operational & analytical support to Global Rewards Team members.
- Responds to ad hoc requests for analysis in support of compensation programs.
- Assists with the analytics in preparation of presentations
- Develops & updates Focal related analysis & reporting (i.e. red flag reports).
- Provides support to Global market competitive analysis and survey data submissions
- Conduct & Administer "spot" surveys from external consultants.
- Helps with Global Rewards system back-end administration and Workday Global Compensation Tool testing.
Skills and Abilities:
- This position involves the use of data from a wide variety of sources.
- Working knowledge of computer systems (Workday, Microsoft Word).
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Job matching/input and analysis of total rewards surveys.
- Abilities in basic statistics and interpretation of statistics.
- Ability to interpret analytical needs and produce relevant reports and analysis.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.