Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Global Rewards Program Manager will develop and implement a brand and communication strategy through a variety of channels to engage and educate leaders, managers and employees about PayPal's Global Rewards programs and offerings.
This role drives understanding of the value of Global Rewards programs through various mediums using targeted strategies and innovative techniques. The role will be involved in assisting the rewards team in the development and drive delivery of Global Rewards programs and initiatives to target audiences.
- Play an integral role in supporting the delivery of compensation programs (annual- and ongoing reviews, bonus planning, equity grants, policy, and processes)
- Identify opportunities to market and communicate reward program offerings to ensure they support the business and function strategy, connect with our company values of collaboration, innovation, wellness, and inclusion, and help drive performance and simple, efficient and elegant processes.
- Partner with members of the People COE's (Compensation and Benefits partners, Global Mobility, PBPs, Learning partners, Talent Acquisition partners, HR shared services, Analytics) to develop content to communicate PayPal's total rewards philosophy and value proposition to ensure attraction, retention and motivation of talent needed to move the business and functions forward.
- Execute Global Rewards communication and education strategy, using multiple channels
- Consult with Global Rewards team members to solicit feedback from customers to understand the pain points and gaps in programs, processes and education/communications materials.
- Discuss and present findings and recommendations to senior HR leaders, ensuring representation of voice of customer.
- Liaise with Regional Global Rewards as needed to review global communications needs and incorporate key messages from and to the regions.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering communication materials such as videos, emails, FAQs, manager and PBP toolkits, quick reference guides, FAQ's, programs, training materials, webinars and job aids.
- Coordinate preparation and delivery of Global Rewards communication plans and materials working across People teams and other stakeholders (Learning, Communications, Stock Admin, Finance, Payroll and Legal) as needed.
- Coordinate translation of communications as needed, working with external partners as necessary.
- Develop and modify architecture of Global Rewards intranet sites and work with shared services and IT to publish content, as necessary.
- Measure effectiveness of delivered communications.
- Bachelor's degree; preferred degree in Communications, Marketing, HR or PR.
- Experience supporting the delivery of compensation programs to managers and employees
- 5+ years of progressively responsible compensation and benefits experience at scale demonstrating extensive knowledge of Global Rewards principles, techniques and practices or equivalent experience in Communications or Marketing.
- Experience in related industries preferred (high tech, payments, financial services, consumer product management).
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal communications skills.
- Experience developing Global Rewards communications preferred.
- Deep change management expertise.
- Strong relationship building skills in a cross-functional environment.
- Extraordinary learning agility, ability to bring prior expertise and adapt appropriately for PayPal's unique culture.
- Must be a strong editor and proofreader.
- Excellent customer service orientation, flexible attitude, adaptable to change, team player and able to handle multiple projects at once to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and independently perform assigned communications responsibilities.
- Experience implementing integrated strategic communications plans.
- Demonstrated experience developing impactful communications that increase awareness and simplifies technical information in a way that provides clarity to various audiences.
- Experience preparing training materials, talking points, presentations, speaker notes and other communications materials across multiple channels, audiences
- Advanced technology skills (particularly in Excel, PowerPoint, compensation planning tools and systems); knowledge of Workday preferred.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.