Global Sales Compensation System Analyst
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As one of our Global Sales Systems Analysts, you will be responsible for supporting the compensation needs of our global sales organization, by helping to manage our commission system and the associated reporting. You will play an integral role in ongoing system maintenance, while assisting in UAT, system changes for the new fiscal year, change of business requirements within the commission system, and comp/pay reconciliations. Through this process, you will be developing sales compensation reports, SOX compliance audits, and from time to time, training new sales hires on the sales incentive system. You will also assist in implementing sales plans on an ongoing basis, helping to launch the new fiscal year, performing accounting and close responsibilities, as well as fielding inquiries from the sales organization. Requirements:
- Maintain and help run the sales incentive compensation system, Xactly Incent
- Act as the primary process manager for onboarding of compensation plan participants, within Xactly
- Support our sales organization in any and all compensation system related matters
- Create, route and track sales compensation plans
- Respond to compensation system inquiries from the sales team in a timely, sensitive, and accurate fashion
- Work with other team members on systems integration projects
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and data analysis to drive business insight
- Work on special projects such as process improvements, training, presentations, SOX requirements
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years of experience with managing complex compensation systems
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments, while administering complex programs
- Deep interest in analyzing data, with the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Strong Knowledge of an incentive system (Xactly Incent, Callidus Cloud, Oracle Incentive Compensation, etc.), Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent communications skills and responsiveness
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.