Global Sales Director, CBRE Customer Business Unit
Company: Johnson Controls
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posted: November 09, 2017
Reference ID: WD30040328312
What you will do
The Global Sales Director, CBRE Customer Business Unit, under the direction of the Vice President & General Manager, CBRE Business Unit, provides leadership to manage the CBRE Customer Business Unit sales efforts, activities, and results globally. Develops and executes sales strategies, processes, tools to achieve the CBRE CBU sales objectives. Executes plans to meet CBRE CBU profitability, growth, market penetration, and customer satisfaction objectives.
How you will do it
• Lead the sales organization for CBRE CBU business by executing account management strategies that facilitate long-term customer relationships with targeted customers.
• Build and fosters a team environment across the Buildings Organization, specifically sales resources with CBRE as an assigned account.
• Plan, forecast, manage and deliver consistent long-term profitable growth.
• Develop and direct the assigned sales force to be the premier supplier of HVAC, F&S and Service offerings across all building types to CBRE.
• Responsible for actualizing account management strategies, sales planning, sales pipeline management, salesperson development/training and sales activity consistent with the Johnson Controls Sales Management Disciplines.
• Personally establish and maintain long term customer relationships with key CBRE stakeholders to influence opportunities.
• Maintain an understanding of the business environment (i.e. legislative, purchasing, and market trends) surrounding IFM and Developer Industries
• Lead Sales Program Management to support CBRE CBU objectives.
• Support Enterprise growth strategies in emerging markets as required.
What we look for
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing. Master's degree preferred.
• Ten years of progressive sales and/or operational experience in building systems, products and services.
• Five years of general management or sales management experience with responsibility for the productivity or development of others.
• Strong business development, sales coaching and mentoring, people development, "C" level sales experience and strategic sales leadership is crucial to the success of this role.
• Demonstrated knowledge of industry and company products and services.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.