The Global Security Assessments Sr. Manager will manage a team delivering an industry leading vulnerability management program. This position will be tasked with performing technical security assessments of applications and infrastructure, security design reviews as well as risk assessments. This is a hands-on leadership position working with the security engineering teams to drive strategy and tactical plans based on current adversary methodologies and tradecraft.
The position will work with various decision makers across all organizational levels, while overseeing vulnerability research campaigns across the company. Strong experience in vulnerability management/assessment services for applications, network systems, operating systems and database/storage solutions. Candidates should have experience with black box, grey box, and white box testing. Additionally they should have the ability to manually perform vulnerability tests (not be reliant upon commercial security tools) as well as heavy experience with exploitation.
This position requires broad IT background, expertise in Information Security with a comprehensive knowledge of network and server infrastructure, strong analytical and communication skills. The candidate must be able to present clearly and adequately to senior level leaders on current issues and concerns.Qualifications/Requirements Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years security testing and running vulnerability management programs
- 3+ years in a management leadership/supervisory role
- Ability to perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing using manual testing techniques, scripts, commercial and open source tools
- Experience in vulnerability assessment, web application testing, database testing and network assessments.
- Perform well-controlled vulnerability exploitation/penetration testing on applications, network protocols, and databases a plus.
- Perform network reconnaissance and open source intelligence (OSINT) with a various suite of tools and manual procedures
- An ability to effectively influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong technical background with fundamental experience with technologies
Eligible for Limited Relocation