Overview: Seeking two full-time and one weekend Global Security Operations Center Operator(s) to work in Downtown San Jose, CA. Positions pay between $19-$22/hr. depending on experience. Employees hired will receive a $500.00 sign on bonus to be 3 months after date of hire. Must have a valid driver's license for at least one year with a clean driving record. Prior security or law enforcement a plus.
- Saturday-Sunday: 2pm-10pm
- Thursday-Monday: 2pm-10pm
- Saturday-Wednesday: Open Availability
Candidates must complete and pass the CritiCall Test to be considered for employment. The CritiCall Test is a Public/Safety Dispatcher Pre-Employment Skills Test given on site.
If you are not licensed, we offer free instructor-led training to assist you with getting your Unarmed Security Officer License and we will walk you through the entire process from start to finish.
- Free CPR/AED and First Aid certified training provided if required for your job site
- Medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits offered
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Employees also enjoy numerous corporate discounts on hotels, phones and restaurants through our Work Perk partnerships. We also offer tuition discounts with education partners.
- We offer career advancement for our employees
- We offer career readiness opportunities for law enforcement professionals
- We are military friendly and we will accommodate drill schedules
Job Description: Summary:
The Global Security Operations Center Operator is responsible for using best practices to identify, analyze, and support all incidents that are either impactful or potentially impactful to business, the brand and or employees. The successful candidate will be a problem solver, possess critical thinking skills and be detail oriented. This position is responsible for using best practices for communicating information surrounding those incidents to leadership as appropriate. The GSOC Operator will monitor cameras and alarms, dispatch associated calls via telephone and radio, operate access control technology, and provide general assistance to both employees and guests. The GSOC operator supports headquarters and field teams as they prepare for, respond to, and recover from both crisis and non-crisis incidents. RESPONSIBILITIES (Major Duties):
SKILL REQUIREMENTS (To Perform Job Duties) :
- The GSOC operator is responsible for answering routine and emergency calls, monitoring alarms and video equipment including fire alarms, door alarms, and duress alarms and provides general assistance to employees, vendors and guests.
- The GSOC operator will respond to life safety incidents (medical, safety, natural disasters, etc.) and dispatch security officers, ERT, facilities, police, fire and EMS personnel as required via telephone and/or radio.
- The GSOC operator maintains various records of communications and events.
- Evaluate global incidents that may impact Adobe employees or offices and escalate accordingly to security management and subsequently to other business units within Adobe (HR, IT, EmpComm, Public Relations, Legal, Facilities, Country Leaders, etc.).
- Monitor Adobe executives' travel and notify security management with potential risk.
- The GSOC operator communicates and disseminates information, using established communication vehicles, to key partners using best practices.
- Able to manage and handle situations of a sensitive nature and maintain company's confidentiality and information security practices (medical record, personnel issues, investigations, public relations incidents, emergency personnel contact information, etc.).
- The GSOC operator takes an active role in position related projects. The levels of responsibility will vary from consulting to owning projects based on the individual.
- The GSOC operator will act as a liaison between all departments and the Global Safety & Security team.
- Collaborate with other internal business units regarding incident reports related to theft, urgent terminations, medical incidents, asset management, etc.
- Manage the access control system alarms
- Monitor radio traffic of local and remote sites
- Create dispatch cases for every officer that is dispatched during your shift
- Recommend improvement and guidance to internal partners
- Initiate incident reports and work orders for situations that require one
- Evaluate ISOS Travel Notifications and alert Adobe travelers with potential impact
- Assist Adobe employees while on travel (Medical, Lost/stolen property, etc)
- Support Adobe's events (Tech Summit, Sales Conference, Adobe Summit, etc.)
- Check to ensure all Access Control, CCTV, and other tools are working properly
- Assist Adobe employees, security staff, vendors and Adobe requests as needed
- Makes all required notifications (SendWordNow and escalations).
- Must pass the Critical testing with a score of 80% or greater
- Strong understanding and troubleshooting of CCTV and Physical Access Control Systems
- Must be able to multi task
- Have strong prioritizing abilities
- Ability to stay calm and give direction under pressure
- Ability to analyze problems, identify causes, and implement results oriented solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management ability. Must be competent and literate with computers.
- Must have the ability to develop and write clear and concise emails and memos
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and make sound decisions
- A professional demeanor, along with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player
- Current Guard Card
- 3-5 years of Global Security Operations Center Experience
- Must be knowledgeable of all client and company GSOC policies and procedures
- Must pass a pre-employment background check
- Have a strong knowledge of security and emergency operations
- Possess a solid employment history demonstrating reliability and dependability
- Must successfully pass drug and alcohol screening
- Reliable means of transportation
Closing: Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com .
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Requisition ID: 2016-97341
A little about us:
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities.