The Global Security Consultant will be part of X-Force Red Offensive Security, IBM's elite security testing team. The primary duty is performing penetration tests against clients' application and network assets. Engagements typically range from two to four weeks. Secondary duties include assisting in the sales process with potential or existing clients, and acting as a client's primary technical contact for projects delivered by other consultants. It is critical that the consultant be able to rapidly learn new technologies and processes with minimal assistance. There is a potential for 25% travel, including international travel. Travel depends on project requirements.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- The ability to lead large groups and be a primary facilitator
- Demonstrated written skills
- Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations
- Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations
- Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- Ability to work in a matrix management model
- Preference for candidates with Secondary language skills
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.