At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Global Segment Marketing Manager for the Oral Care Solutions Division located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go. Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Global Segment Marketing Manager will support and connect with unique customer segments utilizing evolving business models within oral care. This Global Segment Marketing Manager will work closely with key accounts, assist with product commercialization initiatives, and provide analysis of marketing effectiveness and segment performance.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide marketing support for key accounts, group practices, and lab segment for 3M Oral Care Solutions division.
- Develop and execute segment marketing plan in conjunction and coordination with global business team (including category, scientific affairs and procedure marketing teams), key country/regional marketing and marketing communications as necessary. Includes:
- Education & training programs for segments/channels
- Scientific Marketing and Professional Relations tactics
- Segment tailored marketing collateral
- Best practices sharing
- Partnership program development
- Assist with product commercialization for products/services either purchased by or influenced by key segments
- Analyze market coverage and track segment performance
- Collect segment-specific information, VOC, trends & competitive updates
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing programs and adjust as necessary
- Connect segment partners or key accounts with needed 3M resources and vice versa
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of two (2) years of combined experience in marketing and/or product management
- Two or more (2+) years of experience working with a global team operating in multiple regions
- Five or more (5+) years of marketing or product management experience
- One or more (1+) years of qualitative and quantitative market research experience
- One or more (1+) years of project management experience
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- MBA or Master's degree in Marketing
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 25% domestic/international
Relocation Benefits: Are not authorized for this position
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.