Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson
& Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Global Senior Brand
Manager located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (“JJVC”) specializes in
disposable contact lenses, which it markets under ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses.
Ever since the ACUVUE® Brand transformed vision correction in 1988 with the
world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new
technologies and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE® lenses
are worn by more people than any other brand.
This position is the Global Senior Brand Manager for the ACUVUE®
DEFINE® Contact Lens Brand (#1 global beauty lens brand in the
marketplace.) This position supports the
Director, creating and enabling the Brand portfolio strategy and plans
(consumer, professional, digital integrated marketing communications for ACUVUE®
DEFINE® Brand) with Global Agency Team and relevant
communications deliverables in partnership with the Innovation &
Pipeline team, the Brand Equity and
Marketing Communications team and Global Strategic Insights within the Global
Strategic Marketing Team.
Global Senior Manager will support the Director, GBM, Beauty with leading all
strategy, brand business direction setting and global demand generation plan
creation and deployment for the ACUVUE® DEFINE® Brand Contact Lenses across a
global landscape. The role is critical
in delivering the company’s market creation commitment and demand generation plan
development and implementation across a number of new markets in addition to
the new product launches in existing markets.
The Senior Manager focuses on the Global Brand’s new product
launch strategy within Beauty and plans relevant communications and demand
generation deliverables (consumer, professional, digital integrated marketing
communications for the Brand) with the Global Agency Team in partnership with
the Innovation & Pipeline team, the Brand Equity and Marketing
Communications team and Global Strategic Insights team. They also
contribute to business plan creation and implements actions from the strategic
plan based on company priorities for the brand. The successful incumbent will
partner with the appropriate Regional Brand leads to assist with the
development of global share, sales and brand health targets.
- Contributes to the assessment of global brand and competitive
marketplace performance (sales, share and competitive activities) and assists
in developing action plans with Regional Brand Leads to drive advancements in
the Beauty business performance.
- Helps build the DEFINE brand offering including brand
definition architecture, while ensuring equity design guideline adherence with
appropriate Regional Brand leads.
- Assists with the creation and ongoing execution of the brand
messaging strategy and integrated communications in partnership with Global
Brand Equity team, Global Agency Team and appropriate Regional Brand Leads.
- Drives the launch of the New Beauty Product/ variants with aligned
positioning and integrated communications strategy for eye care professional
and consumer audiences – includes seamless collaboration with innovation leads
and a focus on organizational readiness and adherence to the Launch Excellence
process for new markets.
- Collaborates with Global Strategic Insights to provide marketplace
relevant insights and implications for demand generation (inputs into
communications strategy, messaging, and mediums intended for eye care
professional and consumer audiences that deliver measurable business and brand
- Partners with Global Strategic Insights to assess demand
responsiveness to enable a more effective and efficient marketing mix in key
markets for DEFINEand its role within the total portfolio of
- Supports the delivery of Claims and Evidence-based messaging
through strong collaboration with Global Strategic Insights and Global
Professional, Medical & Clinical Affairs Teams and Plan of Action leads for
consumer-facing and eye care professional-facing audiences.
- Measures and assesses marketplace business results (brand market
share, sales and competitive performance) and initiates/supports action plan
development in partnership with Regional Brand Leads.
- Participates in the executive sales and operations planning (ESOP)
process to ensure global forecast management (planning and supply) vetting from
regional feeds and, if needed, supply prioritization.
- Assists with development of a top down and bottom up business
plans with a global/local frame of reference; Adheres to environmental policies
- Supports department environmental objectives and engages in
degree is required; MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
- Minimum eight (8) years of progressive marketing experience or
equivalent is required with a minimum of four (4) years of Consumer Packaged
Goods (CPG) experience and/or with medical device experience preferred.
- Global brand management experience preferred with a demonstrated
record of marketing leadership including integrated communications/advertising
delivery, new product launches, business plan development, and/or classical
- Prior experience working with market research, advertising
agencies and agency management is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in Beauty industry a plus.
- A demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior
management to impact decision-making is required as well as a demonstrated
track record in identifying winning consumer insights, growth opportunities,
- Prior experience in healthcare professional marketing a plus.
- Prior commercial line management experience with coaching and
mentoring skills to develop team members is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience working with Legal, Regulatory and Global
partners is preferred.
- This position may require up to 25%
domestic and international travel and will be based in Jacksonville,
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)Job Function