Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Operations
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1019946
What You'll Do
The Web Service Provider customers are transforming the way business is being conducted across the industry. Cisco is at the forefront of enabling cloud providers to innovate through our deep network knowledge coupled with the drive toward a Dev-Ops framework. At the most senior professional level, you will work independently, and align the development and execution of actions with Services team leaders/members for a specific customer or customer franchise.
Who You'll Work With
Now is an exciting time to be part of the transformation of Cisco's Web Customers. These dynamic customers are driving the adoption of Dev-Ops and Cisco is positioned as their premier partner. We are seeking a seasoned individual to fill the role of Customer Operations Manager.
Who You Are
• You are a critical in assuring Cisco's Services are correctly aligned with customer needs, that adoption of Cisco's programs and recommendations are adopted and effective, and that customer issues on events and problems are effectively managed to a successful conclusion.
• You are the a primary customer interface at all levels of the Customer Operations organizations and is responsible for CSAT in the execution of the entirety of Cisco's Services Portfolio Offerings.
• These activities include the analysis of complex customer initiatives and aligning Cisco's proposals and plans to achieve the customer's operational and business outcomes.
• You interpret the KSFs and Customer Metrics, understand the customer capabilities and limitations, and validate and support the successful execution of joint programs to achieve those outcomes.
• In these activities, you are expected to define opportunities for the growth of Cisco's business through the expanded customer adoption of existing offers or the expansion or creation of new offers.
• As the primary point of contact on all operational issues and initiatives for Cisco, you are responsible and accountable for ensuring Customer value attainment through formal communications; hosts/leads joint QBR/JBR and similar events.
• You own the Cisco CSAT process for the Services team relating to the assigned customer or franchise.
• You will own customer communications and resolution of critical and operational issues.
• As a Customer Operations Manager, you establish deep and strategic customer relationships, collaborating with and influencing senior level operations executives in Cisco's top customer accounts.
• You will report directly to the Services Delivery Executive (SDE). You report into the theater delivery organization, and are aligned with the most complex and large strategic customer(s)/ franchises.
• Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously across different organizations to influence desired team and partner outcomes.
• Self-starter, Independent, dedicated, multi task, program management mind set who is able to resolve conflicts.
• BA/BS degree
• 10+ years of networking / telecom industry experience
• 3+ years of applied network operations experience
• 3+ years of working with Cisco products and technologies
• Previous experience in demonstrating leadership skills and ability to work in an environment of high autonomy• Previous exp with working in highly cross functional and highly collaborative environment
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Previous experience communicating complex ideas in a simple way and a proven track record with senior management communications.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are inspiring leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Services
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.