Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Global Services Financial Analyst within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Jacksonville, Fl.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Global Services vision is to deliver world class financial services and contribute to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. GS provides compliant, efficient and standardized services with an emphasis on optimizing processes through a continuous improvement framework. We are committed to superior professional development of our people and we value a diverse, collaborative, high-performing, results oriented culture.
The Global Services Financial Analyst will support the US and Canada FP&A J&J Vision Care activities that have not migrated to a shared service center while interacting with local finance and non-finance teams to drive efficiencies and standardization of existing processes. He/she is responsible for completion of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations for various functional areas of the P&L and Balance Sheet. Additionally, key tasks for this role are to ensure transparency and reporting of actual operating expenses for MRC 1330 and MRC 3355 while driving efficiencies, standardization and documentation of month end & misc. tasks. He/she should have a foundational understanding of accounting practices within the World Wide Procedures and the Internal Control Handbook in order to support various Sarbanes Oxley deliverables for internal and external audit teams.
The Johnson & Johnson Vision Care companies include VISTAKON® and VISTAKON® Pharmaceuticals, LLC. Transforming the world's vision, VISTAKON®, a division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. manufactures ACUVUE® brand contact lenses-the world's first soft disposable contact lens. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, VISTAKON®, is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Since our inception, we have strived to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world's most exceptional vision correction options. To that end, VISTAKON®, through our passion for innovation and our unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, has become a world leader in vision care, providing a family of outstanding contact lens products.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Autonomously Prepare journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations for US and Canada transactions within various functional areas of the financial statements
- Opex Reporting and root cause investigation of budgetary variances
- Support of Compliance initiatives for internal/external audit requests and updating standard operating procedures
- Process documentation and support of activities that have not migrated to a Shared Service center. Includes elimination of non-value added Finance activities and support of ad hoc requests
- Support ad hoc requests / projects and reporting from Local or GS Mgmt team
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed
The role itself is temporary in nature, however there will be opportunity for rotation if another role in Jacksonville or a different operating company becomes available.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- A major in Finance/Accounting is preferred
- A CPA, CMA or other financial certifications are preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of finance or accounting experience is required
- Strong experience working with Excel is required
- Strong experience working in Microsoft Office is required
- SAP and Blackline experience is preferred
- Influencing skills, independent thinking and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.
- Experienced professional with strong communication skills who is able to interact within a Matrix working environment
- Continuous improvement mindset with ability to adhere to tight deadlines while autonomously collaborating with Finance and non-Finance business partners
- This position is located in Jacksonville, Fl
- This position is for an 18-24-month assignment
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.