PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Managing overall A/R aging and collections performance, identifying areas of opportunities for process improvements, focusing on client and billing partner levels;
- Analyzing data and recommending resolution of foreign accounts receivable balances, providing account teams with follow-up on disputed or overdue invoices;
- Serving as a point of contact for finance teams to elevate invoicing issues and for engagement teams requiring support/assistance with rebate agreements;
- Liaising with client service account teams around billing and collection inquiries, as well as understanding and use of 3rd Party Payer process;
- Connecting between Finance, engagement teams and collection functions, helping to resolve inquiries around cash applications;
- Improving reliability of the cash projection process;
- Reducing Finance and delivery teams time related to investigation of overdue invoices/collections; and,
- Minimizing differences in payment terms between invoice and contract/engagement letter.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Identifying and remediating issues related to billing attribute reporting, especially payment term exceptions between contract and invoice/engagement letter, 3rd Party payer identification, and Bill Plan usage;
- Overseeing progress on rebate agreements, including providing account teams with projections of payouts/ discounts and determining appropriate revenue adjustments needed to accurately evaluate client-level economics;
- Utilizing and applying end to end project and program management and stakeholder management;
- Partnering with 3rd Party Payer manager to maintain payer listing and attributes, as well as clients currently using 3rd Party services; and,
- Developing work plans, managing project scope, secureing resources with successful project delivery.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.