Intuit is expanding its global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Come join the Small Business Group as a Staff Global Technical Program Manager to help make our global expansion dreams a reality. You'll help drive the product development needs of our new global markets within the broader Small Business Group. Through the strong relationships you build with our global market leaders, you'll be helping make real the needs of Quickbooks Global expansion. Responsibilities:
- Drive alignment between our Global Product and Technology teams and the larger Small Business Group and central technology teams
- Partner with our Global product and technology teams to understand their needs and dependencies to continue to deliver on Quickbooks amazing global expansion
- Partner across the Small Business Group and with central technology teams to ensure the delivery of features needed by the Global teams
- This person will help be the eyes and ears on the ground in Mountain View for all of the QBO Global teams around the world, helping to ensure that the requirements and dependencies needed for Global features remain a top priority for the organization
- Communicate progress across organizational boundaries and levels from individual contributor to senior executive.
- Quickly and effectively identify and clarify the critical few issues that need action and drive appropriate decisions and actions. Communicate results clearly and in actionable form
- Identify short and long term trade-offs and balance the needs of all stakeholders
- Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, work well with others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation. Identify potential process improvements and effective implementation of these changes
- Strong Program Management leadership experience, including 5 or more years leading multiple complex software application projects helping to coordinate global development priorities
- Desire to travel to the Quickbooks global expansion sites to develop partnerships with Global expansion teams (Travel expected 30% of the time)
- Excellent leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, and ability to influence at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships across organizations in delivering the best outcome of complex programs
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on critical few key points
- Solutions oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills, including business writing and presentations
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Principal Technical Program Manager Principal Technical Program Manager - Data Science Principal Technical Program Manager, GRC Sales Operations Manager Senior Business Operations and Strategy Manager See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.