We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $63 billion in net revenue in 2015 and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that in 2015 each generated more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose
. For more information on PepsiCo and the possibilities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com . Functional Description:
The goal of PepsiCo's internship program is to provide students with the opportunity to leverage their academic understanding in a real-world, business-driven environment. During this internship experience, you will have exposure to a variety of components of the Global Supply Chain organization. At the end of the summer, our interns report out to the Leadership Team on the key business points learned from the internship experience. The position requires a self-directed, motivated individual prepared for a fast-paced environment. Working as an intern with Global Supply Chain Operations will provide you with guidance for future management skills, the opportunity to execute key managerial decisions, and the opportunity to partner directly with associates across the globe. What you can expect:
Qualifications/Requirements What we're looking for:
- Assist in the analysis and development of supply chain metrics and business processes
- Report findings to other team members and management as required
- Support various components and activities spanning the project management life cycle such as business case analysis, detailed requirements, software design/testing/deployment and issues management
- Ability to work on large projects and manage time and effort without need for constant supervision
- Experience with statistical and financial modeling and developing reporting tools
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Supply Chain Logistics, Operations Management, Operations Research, Finance, Engineering (Industrial, Computer, Electrical), or MIS (other related majors will be considered)
- Basic understanding of supply chain planning concepts and business processes
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Access
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability Protected Veteran:
- Graduate with Bachelor's degree within one (1) year of internship completion.
- Be eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law ( http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster ) & EEO is the Law Supplement ( http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement ) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser. Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.