Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Support demand and financial forecasting activities:
- Identify and follow up on forecast load errors
- Lead and centralize the early forecasting process as part of Launch!
- Overall responsibility for Demand Forecast Accuracy monitoring and reporting. Assess/ identify/address demand forecast accuracy error drivers for Regional Team and Commercial Operations
- Export forecast analysis/support
- Team member for implementation of Agility S&OP and Forecast work stream improvements
- Centralized leader for Cross Country Deliveries management
- Supply Flows liaison partnering with Planning Center of Excellence Product Flow lead
- Manage Regional Team tasks for new/existing Distribution Center setups/changes
- Implement SAP landscape changes and subsequent product flow changes related to Commercial Operations
- Logistics liaison for unique product flows
Qualifications: Education Minimum Requirement:
- Process development/management/analysis of various Global Supply Chain metrics as required by the business (ie: iOTIF, third party/Export market order change frequency, past due orders, etc.)
- Support Regional Operations team with S&OP preparations, analyses
- Provide systems support to Global Supply Chain team and Commercial Operations teams (ie: SAP, Fusion Ops) and partner with Master Data team
- As applicable, maintain, develop, support, optimize and implement business processes in support of the larger Global Supply Chain organization
- As a member of a matrixes organization, shares best practices and lessons learned with other organization members and assists in identifying and facilitating business process improvements.
Required Experience and Skills:
- BS with a minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of SAP/Planning systems, SharePoint.
- Must have cross functional skills and business/management/operations experience and general knowledge of supply chain principles.
- Experience with Fusion Ops. Persuasion and influence, assertiveness, proactive mindset, accountability and capability in working with and influencing people outside of GSCM and MMD organizations.
- APICS certification as Certified Supply Chain Professional desire
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement