Eaton's Vehicle Group Headquarters has an opening for a Talent Management and Organizational Effectiveness (TMOE) specialist located in Southfield or Galesburg, MI. This position reports directly to the Senior Manager of TMOE.
Primary responsibilities include supporting the Vehicle Group TMOE leader in leading the global execution of key strategic talent management processes and initiatives that enhance acquisition, development, and retention of talent.
- Serve as process expert to business leaders for core TMOE practices, including Organization Capability Assessment (OCA), Performance Management System (APEX), employee engagement survey, Organization Change Management (OCM), and Organization Design.
- Partner with the Senior Manager TMOE to deliver on strategic goals and align with VG priorities.
- Conduct research and benchmarking to ensure talent solutions and interventions are best suited to meet business needs.
- Responsible of the creation and deployment of the Group and Corporate talent management initiatives including those related to enhance organization effectiveness and a culture of inclusion. Specific areas of responsibility include pipeline management for critical roles, implementation of inclusion and diversity strategy, retention programs, change management activities, leadership training, workforce analytics / reporting, talent development, and succession planning.
- Lead team building events, facilitate trainings, execute specific TMOE projects, facilitate coaching sessions, and collaborate with the regional teams on common talent management processes.
- Act as advisor to the business and HR function in the areas of performance, leadership potential assessment and change management; support all group and corporate initiatives.
- Responsible for Employee Survey management for Vehicle Group including global mapping, coaching and following up on action plans with senior leaders.
- Lead global HR analytics for the Vehicle Group to diagnose talent challenges in the area of attraction, advancement, and retention of employees.
- Create recommendations and implement programs to address the talent challenges within the Group, including but not limited to supporting the implementation of Corporate Programs and best practices across the Industrial Sector.
- Bachelor’s degree from
an accredited institution required
- Minimum 5 years of
experience in HR, organizational development, talent management or
- Must be legally
authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Master’s degree in HR,
Business or other related degree preferred
- Talent management /
organizational effectiveness consulting and/or project management experience
- Experience working in a
large, global, matrixed organization preferred
- Hands on talent and OD
experience, balancing strategic thinking with tactical execution
- Strong analytical
skills, including experience developing and using metrics for analysis; proficiency
in Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong customer focus,
attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to identify
client needs and provide customized solutions
- Independent and creative
- Strong influencing,
communication, coaching and facilitation skills
- Time management,
multi-tasking and change management skills
- Ability to facilitate
meetings with various stakeholders
- Experience presenting
and comfort working with business and HR leadership
- Ability to work under
pressure, balancing multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to independently
- Ability to work well in
a team environment
- Demonstrated experience
developing business partnerships with cross-functional leadership to achieve
- Team work attitude but
also ability to work independently on specific projects being responsible of
- Interest to work in a
global, multicultural, matrixed organization
improvement experience and mindset
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.