- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience (client deal experience a plus)
- Ability to effectively communicate and cooperatively work with different levels/geographies of Accenture finance and leadership teams
- Keen attention to and documentation of relevant details for tax analyses
- Business focused writing and oral communications skills
- Ability to self-manage multiple ongoing tasks to completion
- Based in Walnut Creek (San Francisco/Sacramento area) or Chicago Accenture office locations
- Writing sample may be requested
- Minimal or no travel required
- Flexible work arrangements
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.