We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers .
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
This training and development role is in a global organization known for its high levels of performance in product development and technology, and for the highest standards of service that it provides to its customers on a global basis. Dedicated to strong, accelerated growth across all markets and product platforms, the business is supported by a growing, multi-plant manufacturing organisation with key facilities in the United States, Europe, and APMEA Regions.
The Global Training Specialist will occupy a key role in the Global Commercial Learning Academy.
You will be a self-starter with both the drive and energy to succeed and should have a passion and commitment for providing innovative tools to help people learn and develop their functional competencies. You will be capable of partnering with functional stakeholders to deliver training solutions that deliver the maximum business impact. 25-30% travel required, with some being international. Upon successful hire you will:
- Partner with business functions to design, develop, deliver and sustain global training programs specific to the Commercial area
- Develop solid understanding of current and new processes as they affect the functional end user groups to determine fit/gap of training materials and develop best practice process for inclusion in training materials
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the key functional competencies and ensure that all training solution are aligned to the development of these competencies
- Work with Functional Subject Matter Experts to understand desired business outcomes and translate them into appropriate sustainable learning solutions
- Coach Functional Subject Matter Experts/Local Trainers in the application of sound Instructional Design and Adult Learning theory to enable their effective participation in the process of creating instructionally sound storyboards and design documents and ultimately training delivery
- Use effective investigative and analytical methods to advise and assist business stakeholders to prioritize learning needs and to identify when a learning and development solution is an appropriate response
- Implement training evaluation tools that evaluate behavioural and business impact - to be customised for specific audience characteristics
- Liaise with Training Manager and other members of training team to drive continuous improvement in all training processes and delivery methodologies
- Design and embed a variety of blended learning strategies in all training programmes, to be implemented before, during and after the training event, that promote application of new learning back on the job
- Bachelor's degree - Instructional Design would be Ideal, but Business or Food Science acceptable.
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced and rewarding environment, while demonstrating effective consultancy and collaboration skills
- Demonstrable evidence of ability to partner with business functions to develop training solutions that provide measurable business impact
- Sound understanding of Adult Learning Paradigms and be able to convey the rationale for specific training interventions to Functional Subject Matter Experts
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills at all levels
- Excellent planning, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Proficiency with the following software/technologies preferred: MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word,Excel), Articulate, Articulate Storyline and Lync
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing functional training solutions in areas such as; Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing, and CRM
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems
- Successfully implemented blended learning solutions
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills
- Membership of IITD, ISTD, CIPD Preferred
- Must be willing to travel 25-30%, with some being International.
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.