Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Exercise discretion and judgment with respect to matters of significance such as operating as liaison between client, internal groups and external service providers ( e.g. vendors)
- Demonstrate a client services oriented attitude and interpersonal skills to support clients and issue resolution
- Identify and influence quality control process improvements relevant to the role
- Build functional and technical knowledge across multiple disciplines
- Lead a wide variety of initiatives as a dependable and flexible resource
- Act as escalation point for Client Onboarding and Maintenance functions
- Orchestrate issue resolution; handle directly where possible and loop in functional experts when needed
- Demonstrate an appropriate mix of skills depending on clients and products, communicate effectively with internal/ external groups
- Develop and maintain training materials for internal/external facing roles
- Interact with key clients as needed to enhance working relationships and gain better understanding of client needs
- Ensure the accuracy of client onboarding and maintenance requests, client static data and account set up on transaction systems
- Drive onboarding related workflow activities through gathering and reviewing requisite data and documents from internal and/or external sources, routing information to relevant stakeholders and gathering approvals
- Provide backup support in the analysis of custom client reporting requirements, the development of reporting solutions and the execution of reporting deliverables for local clients across Global Markets
- Take responsibility for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Perform other duties as required
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.