GNSS Customer Program Manager
The GNSS Core group is part of Intel's iCDG, which develops wireless solutions for Intel platforms. We are looking for a candidate with technical breadth and a strong market orientation thinking and experience that has background in GNSS technology for a Customer Program Manager role. You'll be part of the GNSS Core group, developing next generation GNSS Global Navigation Satellite Systems solution.
As GNSS Customer Program Manager you'll work closely with both the customers and GNSS engineering teams and manage the assimilation of Intel's technology into customers' products.You'll play vital role in understanding customer's plans, requirements and needs and work with GNSS project manager and engineering teams on daily basis to ensure on-time delivery. Additionally, building and sustaining relationships with both the customer executive level and the customers' RD and Product Marketing key decision makers.
Bachelor's of science degree, MBA preferred.
-10 years of experience of customer interfacing and program management in the mobile market, with the ability to handle complex and uncertain environments
- Experience with GNSS technology, preferable with GNSS implementation into handsets
- A highly motivated, a quick self-learner and a good team player that have an aspiration to be part of a winning team
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently communicate, both verbal and in writing, and have the ability to convince others and present complex topics to different types of audiences
- Ability to put together impactful program reviews that can influence project's plans priorities to the benefit of the customer
- Ability to build trusted working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Demonstrate ability to manage indirect resources across the company, and all the business elements required to succeed in a high exposure/pressure environment
- Must be experienced with working with cross-functional, virtual teams in remote locations and varying time zones
- Ability to travel, including internationally
Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.