Title: Go-To Market Manager - Strategic Alliance Sales
Location: Washington DC (other East coast major cities will be considered)
The Go-To-Market (GTM) Manager- Strategic Alliance Sales (individual contributor) will work in coordination with the Splunk Global Strategic Alliances team to launch and support plans to accelerate and scale the growth of our business with several named Global Outsourcers and Systems Integrators (GOSIs) and Tier 1 MSPs MSSPs. The GTM Manager will be responsible for driving business development, pipeline development + execution, and Field co-marketing initiatives with the named partners - resulting in hyper growth Splunk revenues. The ideal candidate will have strong experience selling into and executing partnerships with large GOSIs such as Booz Allen Hamilton, Deloitte, DXC Technologies and or Telcos such as Verizon. The individual will manage the day to day interactions with named partners and the Splunk account teams.
- Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!*
- Engage Partner sales organization and client teams to create and drive new revenue opportunities for Splunk
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using Splunk with named Partners
- Position Splunk as the preferred operational & security intelligence platform for Partners
- Drive go-to-market activities with Partners
- Develop and execute enablement plans to meet sales and delivery needs
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management teams
- Exceed revenue targets and metrics
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- 15+ years of business development or strategic account sales experience within enterprise software. Security software sales required. Experience with Booz Allen Hamilton, Deloitte, DXC Technologies, and or Verizon required.
- 5+ recent years managing GTM relationships with strategic alliance partners
- 5+ years' experience with direct sales (hunter carrier and exceeded quota) to large enterprises
- Track record of closing large multi-million-dollar Software transactions into the MSPs and the MSSPs specifically.
- A strong, verifiable track record of managing complex, revenue generating relationships
- Referenceable relationships with relevant strategic alliances and or MSPs
- Experience defining, implementing and managing go-to-market activities
- Technical understanding of various IT architectures, data center operations and cloud services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- We are only considering candidates already in the following locations: Washington DC (preferred) and may consider candidates in major East Coast cities (we are not offering relocation)
Education: Got it!
B.S. B.A. required, technical majors a plus, i.e. engineering, computer science
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most complex areas of big data-generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, sensors, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of taking massive amounts of machine data, and providing powerful insights from that data. IT insights. Security insights. Business insights. It's what we call Operational Intelligence.
Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 13,000 customers in more than 110 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce costs. Innovation is in our DNA - from technology to the way we do business. Splunk is the platform for Operational Intelligence!
Splunk has more than 2,700 global employees, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in San Jose, CA and regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, "Fun Fridays".
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer and "Fun Fridays".
This isn't a job - it's a life changer - are you ready?
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor's EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk's Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk's website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone.