The Security Access Controls (SAC) Governance Manager owns the SAP GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance) tools and processes that surround security access and segregation of duties for SAP Systems.
Responsible for creation of and stewardship of segregation of duties reporting, application enhancements and resolution of system issues.
Partners with IT personnel for support of the GRC tool.
Responsible for maintenance of processes and tolls, including SharePoint site.
Leads business steward training.
Partners with role owners and process owners to device and optimize rules and playbooks for GRC tool.
The incumbent is responsible for driving value creation through partnership with IT to deliver ongoing security access, support and governance. KEY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategy and Thought Leadership
Presents and assists in developing strategies and plans to enhance the security access controls capabilities (i.e., processes for job based security roles, segregation of duties and user provisioning) and fostering a compliance culture. Provides input on long-term system needs to house and manage SAC organization data and recertification of security access. Drives innovative business improvements and develops new insights into solutions which result in greater organizational improvements.
Responsible for problem solving for technical issues related to the GRC tool.
Leads the efforts to determine the impact of process changes on roles.
Provides excellent customer service for end user support.
Leads effort to identify impact of changes to segregation of duties (SoD)/sensitive transaction rulebooks.
Anticipation and building infrastructure to support the business direction, parenthesis, cloud-based solutions and Software As A Service (SAS).
Identifies process improvement opportunities and leads the development of all security access controls operational processes.
Refines and monitors SAC operational processes to ensure effectiveness and to identify efficiencies; ensures all operational processes are followed and process documentation is maintained.
Establishes and tracks service level agreements of all operational processes.
Defines re-certification tool and processes to certify entitlements, rules and exclusions, and manage the process going forward.
Imports and exports good ideas by relentlessly seeking, sharing and adopting ideas and best practices from internal and external resources.
Develops training and education plans for new processes and systems including training for business stewards and role owners. QUALIFICATIONS / COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS:
Conflict Management, Coaching, Delegating, Perceptive, Leadership, Negotiating, Teamwork, Communication Skills, Presentation skills, Attention to Detail, Entrepreneurial, Analytical Thinking, Creative Thinking, Customer Focused, Change Management, Project Management, Process Management RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5+ years in related business, accounting, audit, security, controls, process engineering and/or project management background.
• Strong management and operational leadership skills. Demonstrated ability for conflict management with customers, organization, communications, and analytical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in consulting and relationship management. Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster organizational relationships.
• Hands-on experience with designing and implementing role-based user access profiles in an SAP environment.
• Information technology experience, including security administration and security governance. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
University/Bachelors degree required; CISA, CISSP, MBA or PMP preferred LEADERSHIP BEHAVIORS:
• Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
• Collaborate with System, Customers, and other Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
• Act like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
• Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
• Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.