What you’ll be doing...
With a deep product expertise and a rich understanding of our solutions, you'll:
• Continuously seek out new growth opportunities within existing accounts
• Provide ongoing high-quality customer support, analyzing customer needs and recommending innovative solutions
• Negotiate and close sales, including contract management and completion
• Write proposals and respond to Request For Proposals (RFPs)
• Provide follow-up training for new business customers
• Utilize sales force automation, funnel management, and prospecting tools
• Generate forecasting and tracking reports
• Attend training to keep up with company products, market, and industry trends
What we’re looking for...
2-year degree, or at least 2 years of relevant business sales experience including cold calling
• A 4-year degree, 3-5 years of experience with solutions-based selling in a commissions-based sales environment, and a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
• Familiarity with selling to State, Local, and Federal agencies
Additionally, the following skills and attributes will be integral to your success:
• Excellent communication and customer interaction skills, with professional experience hunting for new business, negotiating, and closing sales
• A passion for technology
• Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Outgoing, resourceful, and motivated to learn
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.