About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Government Banking Account Manager is an internal sales role responsible for growing and deepening existing customer relationships. This job will maximize profitability, revenue and retention of existing relationships by cross selling the full range of products and services. The Account Manager is the primary contact for a relationship, and secondary client contact for relationships managed by the Relationship Manager. Job Requirements • Administers and monitors simple Government Banking relationships.
• Manages smaller GB customer accounts for profitability.
• Assists more experienced officers in developing and retaining government banking business and growing core deposits according to Company procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• May accompany Relationship Managers during customer calls to gather information and understand general financing needs and explain products and services offered; provides input and assistance as appropriate.
• Assists in the follow up of questions raised and information requests from meetings; researches to obtain additional information as necessary.
• Monitors status of assigned current accounts to ensure conformity with terms and agreements; ensures necessary documentation is completed and forwarded Qualifications • 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
• 2-4 years related experience.
• Strong understanding of Government Banking.
• Knowledge of Government Banking legal and regulatory guidelines.
• Demonstrated customer service and relationship management skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Hours 9am to 5pm with some flexibility Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) South Carolina City (Primary) Columbia
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.