CEB is currently seeking an innovative, energetic, and organized individual to support the Government Practice in its growth strategy. The Government Contracts Manager supports multiple Account Managers and Sales Executives across a variety of portfolios by providing a critical range of contracting activities in support of member service and the renewal and cross-sell processes. The Government Contracts Manager will manage a team of two Government Contract Specialists.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a general contracting and pricing support resource for the Government Practice.
- Mange team of two Contract Specialists.
- Maintain accurate and timely submission of all required Salesforce.com data to enable effective territory and operational management.
- Provide price quotes and general guidance for Account Managers and Sales Executives during the lifecycle of commercial activity.
- Prepare Requests for Proposals. Draft single and multi-program proposals, which include memberships and services across multiple program offerings.
- Prepare and negotiate Teaming and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Perform Cost/Price analysis. Assist in writing Sole Source Justifications. Coordinate the post award process including interfacing with CEB internal finance team, legal team, and government Contracting Officer on purchase orders and invoicing. Assist with the application process for government contracting vehicles including GSA IT 70, FEDLINK, State Contracting Schedules, and others as necessary.
- Provide assistance in creation and modification of Statements of Work.
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Undergraduate degree required
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 3-5 years of government contracting experience (Federal and/or SLG)
- Management experience preferred
- Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal and external clients
- Well established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiar with and strong ability to use MS Office Suite with a high degree of Excel expertise and knowledge; Knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
- Strong process management skills to be able to work and multi-task across multiple requests and time horizons
- Federal government experience preferred
Grow with us
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (PTO), employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending, and tuition assistance
Launch your future at a global market leader! More than 10,000 organizations worldwide rely on CEB services to harness their untapped potential and grow. Now offered by Gartner (NYSE: IT), CEB best practices and technology solutions equip customers with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations.
Job ID 00015342
A little about us:
The world’s leading information technology, marketing and supply chain research and advisory company.