Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company is recruiting for a GPEx Senior Manager, Supply Network and Plant Planning located in Skillman, NJ, Fort Washington, PA, Los Angeles, CA, or Markham, Canada.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
The GPEx Sr. Manager, Supply Network and Plant Planning, is a regional role supporting the Consumer and OTC businesses, with strong linkage to the Global Supply Chain and other regions. This role will have direct reports whose principle accountability is to ensure that the supply and plant planners function efficiently and effectively. This individual will establish techniques to optimize the utilization of the SAP/APO Advanced Planning System (APS), Supplier Collaboration (SNC), and associated Reporting & Analytics (BW/Hana).
The GPEx Sr. Manager, Supply Network and Plant Planning will:
• Establish and promote the use of best planning practices across the user community.
• Maintain expert level skills in APO-SNPAPS to assist each planner to build and sustain optimal use of their tool sets within APSO, with a high focus on Rough-cut-capacity planning and integrated planning, capacity planning, and volume completeness.
• Strive to drive incremental process & technology maturity though continuous improvement efforts and leading focused communities of practice, regionally and globally.
• Partner frequently with cross functional partners in IT, Procurement, Quality, Manufacturing, and Logistics to ensure process are supporting and integrated within the business.
• Be responsible for meeting key project milestones in support of system functional enhancements.
• Develop business cases and gain management support for system enhancements. Additionally, this individual will work with management to determine the scope and resourcing for the changes, as well as provide leadership for the functional evaluation, testing, and user training phases of enhancement delivery. This individual will evaluate all planning related modules currently in use and determine required process changes, oversee unit and integration testing to ensure consistent performance. The Sr. Manager, Supply Network Planning will interface with IT business partners to ensure the voice of the customer is heard by the IT organization.
• Lead Supply Chain best practice initiatives and benchmarking activities internally and externally to Johnson and Johnson.
• Interface with other Consumer Regional Process leads to share and develop best practices and establish consistent Supply Chain processes.
• Be responsible for the content and delivery of the supply and plant planner training curriculums, including computer based training (CBT) and instructor led training (ILT).
• Be responsible for continuous expansion of content on the training portal (i.e. work instructions) and building out “level 2” training on advanced topics.
• Work with business partners to identify KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for success, establish target goals, and design and implement tools to track performance.
• Publish KPI status to peers and management and work with the planning organization to monitor and improve performance, including but not limited to; Process Integrity Dashboards, M2A (Min/Max Adherence), Attainment, Supply Completeness, Past Due Orders, Master Data Accuracy, and Data Synchronization.
• Ensure daily business continuity for all business units supported, covering any issues that may threaten to disrupt customer service (UFR) or other key financial or business measure, including but not limited to, daily troubleshooting, investigating, break/fix, planner inquiries, master data management, training, system access verification, system access approvals, etc.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. A degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management or Operations Research and/or a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) with operations concentration is preferred.
• Minimum of eight (8) years of overall related business experience is required.
• Minimum of six (6) years of experience in Supply Chain with demonstrated knowledge of planning is required.
• Minimum of three (3) years of direct supervisory experience is required.
• Experience managing projects is required.
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools, Training and/or Certification is highly preferred.
• APICS Certification is preferred.
• Experience with strategic planning, capacity planning, master scheduling, and inventory control in a manufacturing environment is highly preferred.
• Experience in the consumer products or healthcare industry is preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office is preferred.
• Experience with SAP or similar enterprise ERP System, specifically with an Advanced Planning System (e.g. APO-SNP, APO-PP/DS, and/or OMP) or similar planning module is required.
• This position will be located in Skillman, NJ, Fort Washington, PA, Los Angeles, CA, or Markham, Canada and may require up to 25% domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOther Locations
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-Canada-Ontario-Markham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.