GPO Contract Maintenance Senior Analyst
The Strategic Customer Group within Johnson & Johnson’s One MD, is recruiting for a GPO Contract Maintenance Senior Analyst. The position will be based in Somerville, NJ; Raynham, MA; Cincinnati, OH; West Chester, PA; OR Warsaw, IN.
Contracting is responsible for the development and execution of contract strategy and execution for customers within the JJMD Strategic Customer Group (SCG). Contracting includes the development and delivery of Contracting Strategies (contracting options / parameters by customer segment), Deal Desk (single point of contact, rapid response hub for developing contracts), Customer Analytics (preparation of customer-ready analytics and materials for the field to support customer updates and negotiations), Contract Administration (Contract executing, loading and tracking compliance) and CPC governance (rules and processes for approving deal exceptions). The Contracting group works in close collaboration with the field to put together the most appropriate offering (products, pricing, solutions and T&Cs) for the customer as possible while still supporting the objectives and strategies of the business.
The GPO Contract Maintenance Senior Analyst will:
• Responsible for managing execution process of GPO customer’s price activations to access various JJMD GPO Contracts.
• Review of incoming pricing activation requests to ensure completeness and approvals are obtained prior to implementation.
• Requires partnering with the GPO Contract Administrator, JJHCS, GPO teams, and the field.
• Receive direction from the GPO Contract Administrator and will provide assistance relative to GPO contract maintenance.
• Responsible for understanding the contracting continuum to recognize patterns and connect the dots.
• Manage GPO customer pricing requests and price activations, including reviewing for completeness and accuracy, working with the field, obtaining internal approvals
• Implement approved customer pricing commitments in appropriate contracting systems (ICS)
• Coordination of price loading where appropriate providing clear and complete price load direction to price load specialists
• Communication of status to both internal and external customers, including updating applicable GPO Systems
• Support GPO Contract Administrator with Contract implementation and maintenance activities
• Assist with implementation of price changes resulting from contract maintenance activity to include scheduled price increases stipulated in the contract and compliance price adjustments for noncompliant accounts
• Handle price discrepancies and provide guidance to JJMD Credit/Rebill Specialist
• Responsible for Document Retention, SOPs and WIs
• A minimum of a BS/BA is required. A degree in Business, Finance, or Sales & Marketing is preferred.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in Contracting, Quoting, Pricing or related business experience is required.
• Experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to self-manage in a complex / time sensitive environment is required.
• Experience with Excel is required.
• Experience with ICS (Model N) or CRM systems are preferred.
• Ability to work well in a cross-functional environment and build support across a complex set of stakeholders is required.
• Ability to form strong, trust-based relationships with Account Management, Franchises, Deal Managers and Contract Strategy is required.
• Ability to influence and align complex groups of stakeholders towards overall business objectives is required.
• Strong level of ownership and drive for meeting / exceeding expectations is required.
• Ability to drive adherence to protocols and business rules is required.
• Experience with sales teams, contracting needs and leadership is required.
• This position is located in Somerville, NJ; Raynham, MA; Cincinnati, OH; West Chester, PA; OR Warsaw, IN, and may require up to 10% travel.
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)