Come intern with Intel's CPLG (Customer Fulfillment, Planning and Logistics Group)! We are looking for a motivated summer intern for 2017!
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a non-technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Some cool responsibilities (but are not limited to the following):
• Help us build our future generation supply chain by working on deep dive analysis of our latest markets, and develop unique supply chain solutions
• Focus on developing analysis, capabilities, and processes to manage supply, demand, and order fulfillment for Intel's growing & diverse businesses and customers
• Be involved in building supply chain strategies that focus on customer reach, cost management, and margin enhancement
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Business acumen and the ability to use solid judgment and problem solving skills to resolve issues proactively and continuously improve the business
• Communication skills, initiative, and the ability to drive change independently through influencing
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• Candidate must be pursuing a Master's degree or Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field
• Candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
• Minimum of 6 months experience with market, competitive, and/or supply chain research
• Minimum of 6 months experience with research methodologies (qualitative and/or quantitative)
• Minimum of 6 months experience with data analysis
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.