Up to $7500 Bonus Available for new grad RNs! Apply today to be considered for our ICU positions!
Come and join our 2018 StaRN Training Program
! We invite new graduate registered nurses to apply for a unique opportunity to be given didactic and clinical training in for our ICU units. Lewis Gale Hospital Montgomery
and Health Trust have partnered together to provide this 15 week
program that will allow new graduates to obtain specific experience through an intensive internship program. After the completion of the program you will transition to staff roles within the nursing departments of Lewis Gale Hospital Montgomery.
- The StaRN Program is primarily designed to provide the new RN with the tools necessary to succeed in today's hospital environment.
- The program is 8 weeks of classroom training and 7 weeks in a clinical preceptorship
- Your training will include basic EKG, ACLS, ECCO high level simulation lab and systems based lectures
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery (LGHM) is located in the beautiful mountainous region of Virginia. Montgomery is located in the backyard of the Virginia Tech University
campus. LGHM is a HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) hospital and are considered a 146-bed acute care facility . Most importantly, we hold a distinction for being a Magnet Facility and are recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer . Consider being a part of making a difference in our community by joining our facility! Additional Information about our ICU:
- 10-bed Intensive Care Unit
- Types of patients: Cardiac, Hypothermia, and Stents
- Facility holds a Magnet Designation for Nursing Excellence and Chest Pain Accreditation
- Patient turnover 3-4 days
- A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification (CCRN, Chemo Certification, Stroke Certification, and Consolidation Certification)
- Leaders have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional and collegiate goals
- Current license as RN in the Commonwealth of Virginia or Compact State
- BCLS certification within 90 days. ACLS certification if required in specialty area
- BSN from an accredited school of nursing
- Member of a national professional nursing organization
- Specialty certification from a national accrediting organization
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom