Come intern with Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG). Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school. Responsibilities may cover a wide range of technical areas, and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the team at the time of the internship and the candidate's abilities.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must be pursuing a MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
Minimum of :
- 3 months of experience with SW programming expertise in: C, C or System Verilog.
- Knowledge in computer architecture, digital design and verification
- Useful courses and skills include data structures and algorithms, digital logic, digital test and verification, assembly language, and familiarity with hardware description languages.
- Self-motivation, strong problem solving and verbal/written communication skills, and a team player.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.