Job Description This position is for graduate level summer internship roles in State Street's Massachusetts offices in the areas of Legal and/or ComplianceAbout the Summer Internship Program
State Street's Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students with the foundation needed to become successful professionals at State Street. Interns will be placed into one of the below functions for a ten-week rigorous learning and development program. All program members will meet with senior executives to hear business overviews from key areas of State Street. Members will also have access to State Street's many community partners and more than 30 employee networks giving interns the professional and personal connections they need to become the future leaders of State Street.
Graduate Summer Internship opportunities are offered in the following areas of the business:PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTSIndustry Knowledge
- Company-wide orientation introducing you to State Street and the world of Custodial Banking
- Executive Speaker Series featuring presentations from State Street's top executives and leading industry experts
- Extensive training courses to support your success in your internship
- Presentations and workshops to enhance your resume interview skills and networking skills
- Invitation to Global Inclusion events and membership in your choice of over 30 employee networks
- Exclusive access to senior leaders throughout the company
- Group volunteer activities in coordination with Corporate Citizenship and our countless community partners around the Greater Boston area.
State Street considers many disciplines when hiring interns. We seek candidates who possess the following portfolio of skills:
- Currently enrolled in a full-time graduate degree program (working towards a JD, MBA, or Masters)
- Passionate about the financial services industry
- Demonstrate teamwork communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated with an exceptional drive for success
- Demonstrated academic aptitude a strong work ethic and involvement in college and/or community programs