Honest Tea, the nation's top-selling organic beverage company, is looking for the right person to help take the company to new levels of growth, and join our mission to create delicious, healthy beverages for all. This is an entrepreneurial, industry-changing company with unique brand appeal. We are looking for a hard-working, resourceful, detail-orientated Graphic Designer/Social Content Specialist to join our expanding creative team. If you have the passion and skill, we have the position. Overview:
Become a member of our creative team in a fast-paced agency-level design environment. Open loft atmosphere means multitasking skills and the ability to stay focused and calm in the face of distraction are essential. The ability to effectively collaborate and communicate cross-departmentally is key.
Looking for a designer who prides him or herself on minimal errors and is meticulously detail-orientated. Commitment to high-quality standards in a fast-paced quickly growing entrepreneurial environment requires a candidate with the flexibility to put in extra time when necessary to see a project through. Seeking a team player who welcomes criticism as an opportunity to improve performance.
The Designer must be knowledgeable about marketing and graphic design principles, techniques, and best practices, as well as proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software (on Mac platform). Must be able to present a portfolio of high-quality design work and provide examples of social media successes. The best candidate will be a highly active user on at least one social media platform with the understanding necessary to grow reach and engagement across multiple platforms.
Design projects at Honest Tea span a wide variety of mediums including packaging, point-of-sale, apparel, advertisements, and social media content to effectively communicate the brand and mission. See the results of your work on bottles, signs, billboards, and in stores nationally. Support new product launches, integrated marketing campaigns, and social media content development.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Create original social media graphics/photography to ensure a coordinated, unified message and presence across different platforms, which currently include website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Taking and editing occasional photographs of products/lifestyle for social use
- Design and execution of all marketing materials and graphic deliverables such as posters, flyers, ads, digital signs, social media graphics, presentations, brochures, etc.
- Successfully format and design labels for new product launches as well as execute packaging updates
- Assist in designing quarterly mailers to blogger influencers
- Must work well with others, including brand, social, field marketing & PR counterparts.
- 4 or more years of graphic design experience. Formal graphic design training a major plus.
- Ability to create and execute multiple projects at the same time and turn designs around within a small window of time with minimal errors.
- High organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Knowledge of social media design strategy, content trends and best practices - please provide examples.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and inDesign, on a Mac platform). Packaging experience is a plus.
- Photography (studio and/or lifestyle) skills are a major plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
*** To be considered for this position, you must submit a resume and current portfolio ***
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top