Monsanto Innovation Center - Let's Reimagine Together
At the Monsanto Innovation Center, we use digital tools and data to drive agricultural innovations which increase efficiency and reduce the amount of water, land, and energy necessary to meet the world's food, fuel, and fiber needs.
Monsanto is a global modern agriculture company. We develop products and tools to help farmers around the world grow crops while using energy, water, and land more efficiently. We believe innovation has the potential to bring humanity's needs in balance with the resources of our planet. Monsanto is a Fortune 500 company with ove r 20,000 employees in 69 countries around the globe.
Employees will help a ccelerate Monsanto's growth in emerging technologies and capabilities including engineering, data science, advanced analytics, operations research, phenomics, genomics, plant science and precision breeding technologies. At Monsanto, we believe connecting new talent, ideas and innovations accelerates the discovery needed to feed and sustain our world. Be part of the future of agriculture and identify exciting ways to visualize data to drive actions and decisions that impact on product development and farmers globally. Do you have a passion to:
- Find a simple way to share complex data and insights through visualizations?
- Work with humongous data sets collected from around the world to drive recommendations?
- Enable data driven decisions with a global impact?
- Imagine better solutions for data capture and utilization?
- Analyze data to identify trends that drive new strategic decisions?
Would you like the opportunity to:
- Learn fast in an exciting, energetic environment?
- Develop relationships with world class scientists?
- Create awesome ways to drive decisions and visualize operations?
- Communicate observations from trends to a broad audience?
- Learn to use visualization software, pipeline pilot, APIs to collate complicated data?
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate skills in at least two of the following areas: programming, data visualization, data analysis, computer science, communication, collaboration. Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be registered as a full-time UIUC Undergraduate or Graduate student
- Must be able to commute to the work location daily
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0, or equivalent
- Available up to 20 hours/week during the academic year
- Available up to 35 - 40 hours/week during the summer semester
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.