Candidates must provide a link to their professional design portfolio to be considered
The LinkedIn Learning Solutions Content Team is looking for a Graphic Designer who will responsible for creating appropriate and supportive instructional graphics for our online instructional video courses within a fast-paced environment. The Graphic Designer will work within brand templates while following company style-guides. Working under the direction of the Segment Lead Designer, the Graphics Designer collaborates with content producers, editors, and other graphics team members to create assets that meet the instructional goals of the course and match the aesthetic of the brand.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works. Responsibilities:
- Create compelling yet simple graphics using Adobe Creative Suite (Creative Cloud) and Keynote/PowerPoint.
- Interpret author and/or producer scripts and storyboards into instructional graphics.
- Work closely with members of the graphics team, producers, and video editors to design slides and graphics to support the instructional content of the course.
- Support Senior Motion Graphics Designers with text and asset implementation of courses graphics.
- Design and implement print-based documents and fillable PDFs for course handouts.
- Create graphics within an established template and design additional elements for that template.
- Gather and document the style specifications of course graphics and enter those graphics into the asset tracking system.
- Work with other members of the graphics team to continually develop, define, and implement the LDC aesthetic to instructional graphic design.
- Work with in-house tracking system to keep projects updated.
- Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all predetermined workflow schedules and deadlines.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Provide design portfolio that exhibits strong design and composition skills
- Illustration experience
- Working Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Apple Keynote
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a closely related field, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects a plus
- Knowledge of Apple Keynote and Powerpoint
- Excellent skills in effectively and professionally interacting within a team environment
- Basic understanding of the video production workflow
- Proficiency with typography and integration of type into design layouts
- Self-starter who strives to continually improve his or her skills in design and can work independently with limited supervision
- Skill in organizing and prioritizing work, setting accurate estimates on delivery expectations, and following assignments through to completion
- Ability to work well with a variety of personalities and work styles in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a sense of urgency under tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible in schedule and adaptable to constant change
- Knowledge of Visio and IT/Web Design concepts a plus
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.